Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Just had to deadhead in a 757. It gets my vote for the worst airliner cabin. To top it off, it was a -300. I think I was in row 400. Took 45 minutes to deplane. Fun.

The 50-seat CRJ is not my favorite to commute on. I think the ERJ's are actually slightly more comfortable than the 50-seater from the Great White North.

I've never ridden on one, but I wonder how the Metroliner compares, comfort-wise.

I would rather sit in a DC8, DC9, DC10, MD11, MD80, 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, A300, A310, A320, A330, or A340 anyday versus a barbie jet or turboprop. More than a 30 min flight and my ass starts hurting really bad.

what about the worst actual jumpseat to ride in? man I hate the 737. If you're over 5'6" you're hatin' it.

The Metro was comfortable once you did the Howard-the-duck walk down the aisle.

Those seats cradled you like a little baby....and then the garrett sisters whispered you softly to sleep. (well, after the hearing loss sets in it seemed quiet...)

Godvek said:
I would rather sit in a DC8, DC9, DC10, MD11, MD80, 717, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, A300, A310, A320, A330, or A340 anyday versus a barbie jet or turboprop. More than a 30 min flight and my ass starts hurting really bad.

That's funny. I'd rather sit in a Saab 340 than in a middle seat in a 757 or the "non-window" window seat in a DC 9. But I guess you have a thing for any aircraft other than a "barbie jet" or a turboprop.

utahpilot said:
what about the worst actual jumpseat to ride in? man I hate the 737. If you're over 5'6" you're hatin' it.

Have you ever been on an EMB-120 or an EMB-145 Jumpseat? Pure torture.

Dangerkitty said:
Have you ever been on an EMB-120 or an EMB-145 Jumpseat? Pure torture.
wait, those aircraft have jumpseats? holy crap. from what i've seen of the cockpit walking in as a passenger, there is NO room for a third body in there.

Latest resources

Back