The white dragon an FO!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What airline does the WD work for?

ASA. If a thread goes 20 posts without mentioning an airline name and no one thinks it's unusual it's always ASA. I think this is a Flightinfo rule.

Wait, did I just break the rule because I mentioned ASA? I guess I should have said EV, because everyone knows random two letter identifiers.:D

did anyone else ever use the study guide she had?

Yes, and I busted 2 pro checks because of it. That, along with the Colgan/Buffalo accident, has qualified me for additional FAA scrutiny. :erm:

Last edited:
I was going to say if anyone used that guide I hope they checked the answers really well-that thing was chock full of errors. maybe things had just changed by the time I got it.

I was going to say if anyone used that guide I hope they checked the answers really well-that thing was chock full of errors. maybe things had just changed by the time I got it.

I never used it, but I have heard ol' Dragonfire hosed it up pretty good.

-There is a new one out now, and the guy who writes it knows what he is doing.

The look on the IP's face during our new-hire checkride oral as my training partner quoted non-existent limitations was priceless...

Alright, who's got some more stories about White Dragon, or at least one of her counter parts at other airlines?

So, too lazy/stupid to study on your own, use someone else's notes, and then blame her for failing...Priceless!!!

:uzi:

Have any of you ever seen the old FCOM?

-For those who are un-initiated, this was the systems manual they used to give out for class. This thing was a total train-wreck! You wouldn't believe all the serious errors and crazy things which that book contained-and it was from Bombardier!

-Not to defend the Dragon, but I would be willing to bet she got ahold of one of those things and based her stuff on it.

Does the white dragon has white hair and commutes from a western city? If so, I know who she is and I don't even work at ASA! Dawng......I met her on a commuter flight and will keep my comments to myself. :)

Latest resources

Back