• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

The white dragon an FO!?

RadioClash

Total Time
8000+
Did she throw her flight bag at the FAA again? Or was it another unannounced 360 on the arrival into DFW? Classic stuff.

Max Q

ಠ_ಠ
Total Time
Eleven
I think she stopped her 900 in the middle of ramp 4 to go bitch out a marshaller who had a bee swarming in his face.

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Wow. She did bid back to FO. Crisis averted!

Many lives have potentially been saved today, gentlemen.

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
The White Dragon? This (that) story needs deets.

crj567

The saga of the White Dragon continues......

-The "White Dragon" is a moniker which has been attached to one of our more senior Captains (who happens to be female) (who also happens to be not quite right.)

There are many stories about her hijinks and travails. Pretty legendary. My favorite involves our friendly Dragon getting into a pissing contest with an FAA inspector back in DFW. He wanted to check her charts, and she alledgedly availed him of said charts-at a high rate of speed.

The facts seem to get somewhat distorted, but he claimed that she threw her flight bag at him and hit his foot. I wasn't there, but I have it on good authority that he was so pissed that he called the cops and threatened to have her charged with assault. Nice work-Dragonfire!

-There are many other funny/scary tales of things the Dragon has done. Perhaps others will share....

Tarzan

Total Time
The White Dragon always turns left at 5 minutes before the top of the hour. Instead of a Crazy Ivan, she does a Crazy Dragon.

She isn't that bad to fly with personality wise. I got along with her fine every time I've flown with her. She doesn't always make the best decisions but........

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
So now I have to deal with her as an FO?

crj567

It's O.K.....

If she really likes you-she will let you run your fingers through her hair. (We all know you want to.)

-Personally, I will just wait for the "White Dragon Chia" to come out... You know it is coming soon!

Last edited:

NoJoy

LAMA/400
Total Time
What airline does the WD work for?

Max Q

&#3232;_&#3232;
Total Time
Eleven
if she really likes you-she will let you run your fingers through her hair. (we all know you want to.)

[size=-3]###################################
###################################
###################################[/size]

bigshooter107

Total Time
The White Dragon always turns left at 5 minutes before the top of the hour. Instead of a Crazy Ivan, she does a Crazy Dragon.

She isn't that bad to fly with personality wise. I got along with her fine every time I've flown with her. She doesn't always make the best decisions but........

Now thats funny!