• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats guys. It's like therapy, nobody wants to need it, and everyone trashes it until they actually participate. Union's are an unfortunately necessity in this industry thanks to guys like Sokel, Hansell and Ricci.

Last edited:
Congratulations FO/Flex pilots!! I know it wasn't easy, but you've made the best choice possible in furthering your careers and joining the race to the TOP!

The fun is just beginning, but take comfort in the fact that KR probably burst several blood vessels today.

Best of luck to you! You have our support!

Congrats! Aim a little higher than the Netjets T/A, know your worth as a professional pilot, and get a 12 hour duty day limit.. nobody should ever be piloting an aircraft thats been working 12 strait hours, thats a crash waiting to happen.. that may be what it takes to get the 12 hour limit.

10/250 and DONT BACK DOWN

Last edited:
Congrats,but in all seriousness, NOW THE WORK BEGINS!

You need to get those that were opposed to embrace unity,me ause without them fighting with you, they most certainly will harm you during contract talks. They'll be going over and above to increase their pay, while many of you forgo "extra duty".

The first battle is won, now you need to win the war.

330 for 314 against 19 abstain.

A win's a win.

Gotta admit, that was close though.

Still, hopefully even those who voted against will pull on the same end of the rope. If half the pilot group claims the union won't make things better, and then does nothing to help, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Not a good plan since the reality is that the union is there and will be for a while.

The union is YOU! Not the people at IBT, or even your elected leaders. Make it work.

Good luck folks!

My 2 cents divided into a penny each

I'm glad I eventually voted yes seeing how close it been

If the union guys talked the red label problems a month ago instead of a week ago the victory would have been bigger.I know for fact there are several people who would have changed theyre vote to yes in the last week but had already voted no. It was biggest issue of campaign.

Also heard from someone who is upset about the company email about net jets but only because they fail to address what Ken said that hurt company in video. They would change vote too after the way they tried to stir up peopole to be ridiculous and call for people by name to get fired.

Next time they should let people switch vote if they want and I think it would he higher. Union waited to long to talk about important stuff and company got much too ugly at end.

Latest resources

Back