Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 2 cents divided into a penny each

I'm glad I eventually voted yes seeing how close it been

If the union guys talked the red label problems a month ago instead of a week ago the victory would have been bigger.I know for fact there are several people who would have changed theyre vote to yes in the last week but had already voted no. It was biggest issue of campaign.

Also heard from someone who is upset about the company email about net jets but only because they fail to address what Ken said that hurt company in video. They would change vote too after the way they tried to stir up peopole to be ridiculous and call for people by name to get fired.

Next time they should let people switch vote if they want and I think it would he higher. Union waited to long to talk about important stuff and company got much too ugly at end.
Holy sh1t- I read that about 15 times, then drank a 5th of JD and read it 11er more times and still couldn't figger out what you're saying.

I'm a little hungover this morning...WE WON!! and I was in CLE for the celebration. I'd like to thank warlord19 for all they did to assure that win. If that account hadn't had the posters it had, we probably would have lost. But they couldn't help being themselves, and that pushed enough fence sitters to YES! so thank you management account posters.

Congratulations! Despite all the BS and FUD, there were enough of you to resist and prevail. I am proud and hopeful that reason and facts can sometimes still prevail despite all the noise and confusion that management and its trolls create.

You guys should hold your heads high. Ken Ricci is not going to have a very good weekend...and we all know he richly deserves this kick in the groin.

Go Teamsters!

...and that goes double for all the brown nosing sniveling simps who helped carry Ricci's water all these many months; your pathetic Union prejudices and hatred turned out to be so much ineffective flatulence.

Flex & Flight Options hace a fighting chance now to dutifully become Strong Union which in turn will make Fractional Flying a much more viable career option going forward.

It was a good day!

Please, please get a better TA than NetJets. Or at least a more fair one. Remember, REAL unions do not eat their young.

Good job guys. I hope you are able to go forward together and get yourselves a great contract.

Good job guys. I hope you are able to go forward together and get yourselves a great contract.

For once it would be nice for Flexjet to set the industry standard in a positive way, instead of always Waiting for Netjets to set the bar.

Flexjet can't set the standard for anything other then being a bunch of yes men A kissers 90% voted NO to the Union...Their nothing more then a bunch of clowns, KR saw that the day he bought them thats why he's dressing them in that new uniform clown suit that they so proudly wear..

Flexjet can't set the standard for anything other then being a bunch of yes men A kissers 90% voted NO to the Union...Their nothing more then a bunch of clowns, KR saw that the day he bought them thats why he's dressing them in that new uniform clown suit that they so proudly wear..

Even if you really think that, how does calling them "a bunch of clowns" help? Yes, they got played by Kenn, but so did the Travel Air pilots the first time around, or is your memory really that short? What we need to do now is act like the professionals we are and win the nay-sayers over by showing them the benefits of being organized. That is going to take time for most, and some you'll never win over, but the divisive generalizations needs to stop, or you are going to hurt any chance of solidarity and defeat the purpose of being organized in the first place.

Latest resources

Back