The TSA at their finest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SennaP1 said:
That's awesome! I wish I could get a picture of that. Maybe somebody with some artistic talent can "make" a picture.

"allright place your, ahh. flippers on the outline, Hands, I mean flippers out, Palms up??"

Priceless

TRUE STORY !!! I have found SIX pictures of this drama unfolding on thedenverchannel.com

Enjoy!!!! Just when you thought TSA couldn't get any lower, it did!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/slideshow/4402056/detail.html?qs=;s=1;w=320

just click on the "right" arrow to scroll through and see all six pictures.

Look at the caption for picture #3. HAHAHAAAA, it's awesome!

b737drivr said:
I just saw on the news that at DIA the TSA made 2 penguins that were being transported by a zoo be taken out of their cages and made to walk through the metal detector. You have got to me kidding me. What is this aganecy coming to? Quit wasting our time and start profiling.

Doesn't suprise me. That's as dumb as having to get a boarding pass through security.

English said:
Ha!

Soon after 9/11, I flew from the East Coast to Orange County to pick up my two persian cats and bring them back to the East Coast with me. My folks met me at the airport with the kitties in their carriers. The cats had to be taken out of their carriers and walked through the metal detector. My folks weren't travelling that day, so they weren't allowed to walk the cats through the metal detector. I was already on the secured side, so they wouldn't let me walk them through the metal detector. After 20 minutes the TSA finally decided that one of them would walk the cats through. I've never seen so much fur fly and never heard my docile cats hiss so much. I don't think my cats liked the TSA.

Awesome! This should be the new TSA slogan, "we are as efficient as hurding cats"!!!!!

I just saw on the tv show Airline where Southwest took 2 penguins on a trip. (they didn't show any TSA dealings on that segment though)

The penguins are part of a marketing agreement we have with Seaworld.

You'll see them time to time on one of the 3 Shamu jets we have.

Latest resources

Back