• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sorry on the spelling there.... Had a few...

Even the tramps don't get the stamp anymore. That's soooooo 1999. Keep an eye out for like Trent Reznor or Marilyn Manson sneaking out your back door...

HGI,

Time for an update bro. Where you right?

Gup

I am on a trip and get home Thursday night. I've been gone for a week. We talked and she said that there's nobody else she's involved with, and she is just trying to keep some of her young, as she doesn't feel as sexy as she used to be. We are going to go to couples counseling to try to deal with the issues in the relationship. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your concern.

Good for you two for agreeing to go to counseling! Best of luck to you both :)

Yeah, I agree best of luck buddy.... Hope it works out.. Keep us posted.

FD

On that note I always thought the trampstamp had a carnal appeal to them. Enjoy it. She "owes" you for being less than honest about it. ;)

Gup

We are going to go to couples counseling to try to deal with the issues in the relationship. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your concern.

So there are pre-existing issues in the relationship.

Let me tell you, when a chick starts to see a therapist, GAME OVER FOR YOU GUYS.

The therapist is NOT your friend. Most girls who end up seeing one will soon end the relationship. I dont know what goes on in these sessions but they almost always end up with the girl leaving her guy. Happens all the time.

My advice is to NEVER trust a girl and listen to her actions more than words. Chicks are highly sneaky and great at being coy about it. The poster who stated this earler is on the money.

Remeber, girls want attention and guys want respect.

Latest resources

Back