....the state of dispatch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bgaviator

So does anyone have any concrete information or any speculation about what the state of dispatch hiring will be this year? Will we see most majors and regionals have hiring freezes, or should the job outlook still be pretty steady?

ABX Air will be hiring soon.... Check out our info at the Wiki site WDFF.....

So does anyone have any concrete information or any speculation about what the state of dispatch hiring will be this year? Will we see most majors and regionals have hiring freezes, or should the job outlook still be pretty steady?

Looks like you can cross ATA off that list as well. But SkyWest still can't find enough dispatchers. Weird.

But SkyWest still can't find enough dispatchers. Weird.

Move DX to somewhere out of the great backwoods, then I am sure that problem would go away - make it somewhere commutable, and I am sure that SKW DX would be flush with dispatchers.

I, for one, dont want to live in the backwoods of UT; and my wife would s%%t a brick if I even suggested it to her.

On a related note... best wishes to our colleagues at ATA, Aloha, Champion, and Skyway. Remember them when complaining about the job you have.

The state of dispatch is directly related to the state of the industry, of course, and they're both going to get worse before they get better. Tough times.

Latest resources

Back