The sign "TRIP" should be CHANGED now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HOLY !@#$%^&*(-

Some people are so F#U$C%K^I%N*G! stupid.

No....no.....now wait a minute there........I think I have the bestest idear of all time there dare I say suzy. Why don't you just publicize your highly intellictual ideas of a replacement Suz?!

I've got a great idea....let's call it "SUSPENDED"... which is what the FAA should stamp on your certificate. Or maybe "REVOKED"...I think that would be better. You are the biggest jacka$s...............

My only hope is that the moderator has a faster delete finger than you do the one that goes apparently up your @A%S$S and out your frickin ear.

Last edited:
Spin doctor you dork....

Give me a break guys, like talking about this on this board is really letting anything out. Sheesh, lighten up.

checkessential said;

Only a woman...

Do you have a point or are you just being a misogynist and chauvinist idiot?

Did you think of that all by yourself? Wow! Impressive!

mohammed ata has been burning in hell for almost a year now. Ooops, seems the queeran was fiction eh? 1,000,000 years from now the clock will still be stopped for mohammed ata and he will still be burning. Be careful what you read.

P.S. Why would spell checkers be programmed to try and capitalize mohammed? Isn't it a federal offense to capatilize mohammed? Bill you been reading the queeran?

RT

Right now ol' atta would give anything to be face to face with JESUS. John 14:6, John 1

Wasn't his prize supposed to be 1 million virgins? What they didn't tell him, was those virgins were big fat hairy men residing down under.

As a couple of others have stated here. Most operators have long since removed that "code word" you all are referring to. My company being one of them. I will not elaborate anymore than that. And if I'm not mistaken(correct me if I'm wrong) but I think it used to be printed in the AIM.

I just had recurrent and the 4 hr. NEW common strag. that came with it. (what a joke BTW) The instructor told us the "word" is no longer used. I'ts all crap anyway, eople who don't know the front from the back of the A/C making the rules.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back