The sign "TRIP" should be CHANGED now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:

Wasn't his prize supposed to be 1 million virgins? What they didn't tell him, was those virgins were big fat hairy men residing down under.

Some islamic researchers are actually saying that the word for virgins has been mistranslated. It may actually mean 1 milllion raisins. Can you imagine the look on their faces.

:D

Unfortunately, there are too many people out there who are just itching to let everyone know that they are important enough to be trusted with priveleged information.

By the way, have you ever noticed that right before somebody tells you a "secret" they make you swear not to tell anyone? Well everybody knows somebody who trusts them enough to keep a secret, and someone else who they trust to keep a secret. Let's break that chain.

In the post 09-01 world, I hope that pilots understand how absolutely necessary it is to keep our fat mouths shut. When you let someone else "in", you are compromising national security. If you tell your friends to impress them with your "secret" knowledge, they will tell their friends, who will tell their friends, who will tell Abdul Mohammed Alakazam.

As a furloughee, I don't know the new common strategy, I don't need to know the new common strategy, and I don't want to know the new common strategy. When I need the info, it will be provided to me. It will stay at the training center though.

Some islamic researchers are actually saying that the word for virgins has been mistranslated. It may actually mean 1 milllion raisins. Can you imagine the look on their faces.

Too funny!!!!!!!

You're right, Fly.

I get the same reaction from guys I know in intel.

Also, I can't tell you the people we've had in our planes this past week or so. I can tell you this, though. It's been a very interesting week. I think that potus is the one of the few guys we haven't carried.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back