• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The shuttle safely on the ground...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bayou--Those NASA guys are lowering the bar for everyone.

BTW, shouldn't this be moved to the "Astronaut Forum"? ;) TC

I saw one of thoes NASA guys in IAH the other day with spikey gel hair, a backpack and iPOD. He was talking on his cell while the orbiter was being pushed back. Darn NASA puppy mill Astronauts.

I saw one of thoes NASA guys in IAH the other day with spikey gel hair, a backpack and iPOD. He was talking on his cell while the orbiter was being pushed back. Darn NASA puppy mill Astronauts.

Just wait til the PFT astronaut program comes out next year!!

Wrong, sorry to tell you, but the Pilot hand flys the orbiter all the way around the HAC ( heading alignment circle) and all the way to touch down....the orbiter has the full landing capability however.

Did you talk to them on your ham radio nerd?

Do you think they will ever unionize.

I mean look at these work rules. Two weeks on duty and they never got a hotel. Sleeping on the aircraft and no seperate utilities for different sexes. This is WAY below industry standanrd.

I'll bet they dont need a crashpad though!

X

Do you think they will ever unionize.

I mean look at these work rules. Two weeks on duty and they never got a hotel. Sleeping on the aircraft and no seperate utilities for different sexes. This is WAY below industry standanrd.

I'll bet they dont need a crashpad though!

X

not to mention that they "deposit" into the same water that they drink! Then it is recycled!:puke:

Latest resources

Back