The Regional War

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Axel said:
Anyone who thinks guns should be legal should be shot.
Come on over, I'm due for a shot and chaser. :D

sflax said:
Then whom is the US in this little idea?
Well, with all due respect to Americans at the time before Dec. 7 1941, we were pretty much isolationists. Content to do what we wanted to here in the good ole USA.

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor "woke up the sleeping giant" and so here we are today, driving Toyota cars, watching Sony televisions and smart bombing towel heads. Was there some confusion?

Great post - still laughing.

I think that the Fractionals are the US. Sleeping giants taking all of the real wealth and growing stronger month by month.

Of course France invaded Russia in order to rescue it from the downfall of one of the Italian provinces.

Thanks Napoleon!
Back to my regularly scheduled beer.

av8er2 said:
Good post.

This industry is going down the toilet. That is why I work for hours every day trying to buid a better income outside of aviation so I can leave when the bottom falls out.

Comair not standing up did not help.

Maybe if you worked hours every day on leading and organizing your fellow pilots you could help pull this career feild out of the trash can.

SiuDude said:
Of course France invaded Russia in order to rescue it from the downfall of one of the Italian provinces.

Thanks Napoleon!
Back to my regularly scheduled beer.

Wrong century, but pretty clever. Be careful though, it was French cockiness that became Napoleon's Waterloo.

I’ve come up with a couple more.

Eagle = China. China’s pretty large; who would mess with them? Well, it turns out the Japanese need some more territory because the island of Japan is just too small for the Japanese population. So Japan invades China to grab some extra land; the Japanese people view the Chinese as lesser people anyway, so it really is just a matter of life that some Chinese will have to die. By the way, prior to that point Japan claimed they had an immigration policy to allow the Chinese in if there was room, but very few Chinese ever actually immigrated to Japan.

This one’s a little more obscure, but then so are the airlines involved!
1948: G-o-J-e-t-s = Israel. The Italians have no use for the European Jews, as they view them as second-class citizens, but this time they don’t want them dead, they just want them to live somewhere else. But Jews are not allowed in the current state of Palestine, so Israel is created to give them a place to live. (It doesn’t matter that they’ll be really just living in what used to be “Palestine” anyway). The Israelis have technically done nothing wrong, but all their neighbors, especially the Palestinians, are mad at them for “coming from nowhere and getting all the really good land.”

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back