The redemption of Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LRvsH25B

After several months of aviation as a whole getting kicked in the teeth, it was great to see the US Air flight ditch with no loss of life and great flying by the Capt and F/O. I suspect when/if they release the CVR, you'll hear professionalism at it finest. Granted this was commercial aviation and not corporate, I am still very proud of the 2 pilots and 3 F/A for making the rest of us look good. Things could have been a lot worse, but skill was on their side. When the rubber meets the road, it's amazing what we can do as trained professionals. It's one of those deals where the crew used their exceptional judgement and in doing so, and through no fault of their own, they were unable to avoid a situation requiring use of their exceptional skills. I'm certain any of us would have had the same sucess. Today was their day; today was our day! Thanks guys............

Well said my friend, well said!
That is EXACTLY how I feel but wasn't able to say so eloquently (it's almost 330am lol).

I just wish the media would ask the pax of that flight if they think the pilots are overpaid bus drivers.

All of us hope-wish-think that we would respond in the same manner as Captain Sully. He proved professionalism at its best. Hats off to him and his crew.

Ditto.

Latest resources

Back