• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just use Koolaide.

I would have edited too.

---Quote (Originally by Dubya)---
Whatever helps you swallow at night Blowjetter.
---End Quote---
Every time I swallow lately there's been a little prick down the left bottom side of my esophagus. Must be too much 5 guys or it could be subway.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Flightinfo.com Hangar

So seriously... I don't mean to be a jack@ss but without posting any high school Trans-States whining or BS about people getting "blacklisted by the Majors," anybody here get hired by recently, fly for, or have any good info on GoJet? APC says they're still hiring. Their mins are low, their pay is better than Colgan, and their upgrade time is relatively short. Are they really still picking people up? If so, what's the story? How is the QOL? Are the new hires going to STL or ORD? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

***standing by for Trans-States whining and BS about people getting blacklisted. ***

Not a pilot there, but I do talk frequently to them in ORD. It is easy to find them as they are always in uniform and badges on. They are hiring, mostly UA pilots but also an occasional off the street pilot, seems to be just attrition hiring now. The ones I talk to, and I make it a point to talk to as many as I can (at GoJet and other airlines), seem to like the company. Mainly because it is small and everyone seems to get along well. They seem to be happy getting thier time there and waiting for the hring to pick up so they can move on. It looks like they are done taking new aircraft for now, I believe they have 25 aircraft presently. The guys I talked to did not know if there were more coming, but if so the company has not told them there is. QOL appears to be about the same as elsewhere 13-14 days off average. If you live in base things are better, if you commute, you want to be based in ORD. The company also has a bunch of really nice FA's for what it is worth. Good luck in your job search.

I would have edited too.

---Quote (Originally by Dubya)---
Whatever helps you swallow at night Blowjetter.
---End Quote---
Every time I swallow lately there's been a little prick down the left bottom side of my esophagus. Must be too much 5 guys or it could be subway.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Flightinfo.com Hangar

LOLOLOLOL hahahahaha wow....

So seriously... I don't mean to be a jack@ss but without posting any high school Trans-States whining or BS about people getting "blacklisted by the Majors," anybody here get hired by recently, fly for, or have any good info on GoJet? APC says they're still hiring. Their mins are low, their pay is better than Colgan, and their upgrade time is relatively short. Are they really still picking people up? If so, what's the story? How is the QOL? Are the new hires going to STL or ORD? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Scumbag.

Not a pilot there, but I do talk frequently to them in ORD. It is easy to find them as they are always in uniform and badges on. They are hiring, mostly UA pilots but also an occasional off the street pilot, seems to be just attrition hiring now. The ones I talk to, and I make it a point to talk to as many as I can (at GoJet and other airlines), seem to like the company. Mainly because it is small and everyone seems to get along well. They seem to be happy getting thier time there and waiting for the hring to pick up so they can move on. It looks like they are done taking new aircraft for now, I believe they have 25 aircraft presently. The guys I talked to did not know if there were more coming, but if so the company has not told them there is. QOL appears to be about the same as elsewhere 13-14 days off average. If you live in base things are better, if you commute, you want to be based in ORD. The company also has a bunch of really nice FA's for what it is worth. Good luck in your job search.

GoJet MGT hack.............:rolleyes:

I saw a guy with orange crocs and sweatpants yesterday. MOST of their pilots do. Face it! If you feel it's ok to get a job at the expense of another then FINE! Just admit the fact that a large number of pilots despise your choice! Call them wrong or whatever, but don't deny the fact that a large portion of pilots, especially in ORD are going to hate your guts. If you can live with that, then go for it. Probably won't hurt you in the long run, but it just might.

"Most", "large majority"; This is typical histrionic drama associated with message board anonymity. You nor anyone knows how "the majority":rolleyes: of pilots feel, at ORD or otherwise. I know 2 ATA refugees at GoJet and they never receive any flack and have no problems jump seating.

Ethically and professionally, (with the exception of the initial cadre of pilots that just got on to circumvent TSA seniority) working for GJ is no different than working for any regional. This is the bottom line and anything else is just drivel.

Latest resources

Back