The real Genny Lee!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's all you got?

Well, since you have this all figured out, what are you expecting me to say?

You want a high five or something? A big atta boy and a pat on the back for the wackiest and funniest claim yet to have been made on FI?

Helluva job, pal, helluva job!

I think there is a pretty good correlation between the proliferation of General Lee waxing ad nauseum to the decline of Flight Info. If you put GL on your ignore list the number of new posts per day in the Regionals and Majors (we know he prefers the regional section...why, I'm not sure) section of this site drops precipitously. Ever look at the thread counts between here and APC? Not even in the same ball park. There is one advantage, the number of advertisements seems to be dropping. Congrats GL! Single handedly sunk FI!

I think there is a pretty good correlation between the proliferation of General Lee waxing ad nauseum to the decline of Flight Info. If you put GL on your ignore list the number of new posts per day in the Regionals and Majors (we know he prefers the regional section...why, I'm not sure) section of this site drops precipitously. Ever look at the thread counts between here and APC? Not even in the same ball park. There is one advantage, the number of advertisements seems to be dropping. Congrats GL! Single handedly sunk FI!

Wow, I feel kinda sad....... Oh come on now! I give an opinion and people can't debate it because it's true. I tell it like it is, and that makes some people upset, like Box Office. Listen people, don't hate the playa, hate the game! I want everyone to do well, as long as they are all junior to me.....

I enjoy this site, and some people don't like that. I wish you all a great day, and the ignore function is always available. I'm actually hoping the owner will give me my own section, named "Ask General Lee." It would cover hiring advice, relationship advice, nutrition, home and auto repair, and manscaping. Fingers crossed! ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow, I feel kinda sad....... Oh come on now! I give an opinion and people can't debate it because it's true. I tell it like it is, and that makes some people upset, like Box Office. Listen people, don't hate the playa, hate the game! I want everyone to do well, as long as they are all junior to me.....

I enjoy this site, and some people don't like that. I wish you all a great day, and the ignore function is always available. I'm actually hoping the owner will give me my own section, named "Ask General Lee." It would cover hiring advice, relationship advice, nutrition, home and auto repair, and manscaping. Fingers crossed! ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee
http://youtu.be/RFlCD5CYAcU LOL!!! General stop it!! Your wit is killing me!!! LOL!!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't despair GL. Remember? Nobody is reading these threads, of the 400 views in this one, you're probably 325 of them. The irony is still safe.

Latest resources

Back