Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Price Of Happiness: $75,000 - guess what this is about?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Which is it? All I see posted here by airtran guys is the fact that in an arby what SWA pilots got paid compared to you is meaningless. But then you state that is the very reason you expedited your DEC2010 contract because of our W-2s. How contradictory can you get? Care to clarify?

Well it was our last chance to get it done because we had to devote resources to the merger. Priorites. We were slated to go on strike by November 2010 without an agreement by AAI management. Then the merger anouncement happened. We knew money would be apart of your agruement for the SLI, but it is all you guys talk about on here. Wow.

You guys were telling me not to worry about our contract... That all that mattered was getting on your property. Guess we were right to get a raise before this process.

Last edited:
umm, the only reason you got this contract was because your old mgmt team was leaving. Do you think the previous ATN MGMT team would have done this if they knew they were staying? No way, they would rather see you guys burn the place down than give in, they gave in cause they knew this was not going to be their problem anymore.

"BINGO". And I spit beer all over my Ipad when mr. Delusional said if it wasn't for the merger their Captains would be even making more. Yeah right.
Let's see 6 years of negotiations going nowhere followed by a 98% strike vote followed by going from the lowest paid pilots to the highest paid pilots. I would love to see the look on the arbitrators faces when you run that miracle by them. On second thought, we want those dudes negotiating our next contract. I think $750,000 a year should be good for a 12 year Cappie.

Just remember something, we are playing for the same boss. He doesn't want two companies, he wants one. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. GK is also paying your bills like he is paying mine. Yet the differences between you and me right now are staggering. We might all be friends in a year or so, but right now...the step-brother just gave daddy the finger.

Sorry man.

Nothing to argue here, and I really hope about the prediction in a year.

Latest resources

Back