• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Onesky leadership is at it again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you'll recall, this is the same judge that kickstarted the word "specious" as part of the union rallying call back in April over the company's lawsuit over SLI. He was not happy with them then and I suspect er won't be tomorrow, either.

And also the judge who heard some of the Brantley/Pinkas fraud cases too. (For sure Karpus but I think one more)

Although Ricci was never named as defendant, I'm sure this judge is well aware of how he does business.

I'm not foolish enough to think it all comes crumbling down tomorrow but he can't get away breaking the law forever

I guess I should be careful. The last time someone mentioned Brantley/Pinkas in this forum the company got the thread deleted.

Just to keep things honest, it was Pinkas Sr.
Karpus Management Inc. , individually and on behalf of a class of similar plaintiffs, sued Brantly capital corp, Robert P. Pinkas, Michael J Finn, Paul H. Cascio, Tab Keplinger, SHawn Wynn, AND JOHN DOES #1-10. Who were the John Does? The case was 1:07-cv-01716-JG. Document 80 was filed on 08/01/2007.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the case is directlt tied to their investment at Flight Options for a time period that included Ricci rule...

So the point I was trying to make stands: this is not this judge's first rideo with the $hit show known as Management by Trust.

Let's hope he remembers that case well when pondering this tomorrow. He's got to send a clear message tje law is the law, regardless of what Ricci's former bosses wife has to say about that.

Latest resources

Back