• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The One Sky Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That depends on which Red Label scheme you compare. IRL salry and large bonus scheme inable them to claim any dollar amount!

The union's ONLY issue with Red Label is it's non-adherance to seniority. Ditto with work rules and hard days off.s.

You just have to look at the International RL and see what will be coming down the pipe for the domestic RL.
Hard days off are soft to limp.

With the shortage of crews be prepared to see soft days off without a CBA in place.
Why someone would vote to throw away thier only protection is beyond me.

You just have to look at the International RL and see what will be coming down the pipe for the domestic RL.
Hard days off are soft to limp.

With the shortage of crews be prepared to see soft days off without a CBA in place.
Why someone would vote to throw away thier only protection is beyond me.

I don't know TP but I heard that idiot is bragging about working 60 plus days in a 65 day period.

Yep. TP the second in command of the decert crew.

That ought to tell you how they feel about work rules and contracts.

Why would any pilot trust the decert crew has half a clue about what this company needs?

Remember FW is IRL too. It takes a special kind of idiot to walk away from more money and less work for the prestige of a type rating. But you trust their ability to tell you what you do or don't need from a union?

Met TP before, Out of his own mouth, He is the official-unofficial Program manager of the G650. Is this unofficial status so the company can violate the rules and claim he is eligible to vote?

Latest resources

Back