Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The odd number atlantic buck..stingy captains it is more common than you thought

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
www.sesameworkshop.com

It is a great website that teaches sharing, how to ask questions properly, and other things.

Looks like some of you should consider a return to basics.

Hey, here's a shocker: You're not ENTITLED to Atlantic Bucks, AvTrip points or even that $100 tip.

I split it all with my crew. I'm not suggesting Captains don't. But you all sound like you expect it. Why can't you be happy the 98% of the times when you do get half?

The FBO offer those incentives to get pilots to buy gas. Guess who makes the fuel purchase decesions. That owner gave that money to the Captain. There is no legal obligation to split it with you.

I'm really not saying Captains should keep the points / tips to themselves. I never would. I'm just saying stop whinning like a baby cause you didn't get what you think you deserve.

Wow. How can you really say the FO is not ENTITLED to the rewards? I guess he/she is not ENTITLED to a paycheck either. They should all be so honored to fly with such a genius like yourself that can make such complicated fuel purchase decisions!

The fact is, the fuel is being paid for on the company credit card, so unless the captain paid for the fuel on his/her own personal credit card, the FO is ENTITLED to half the reward points, it's that simple! So, no need to pat yourself on the back for giving the FO what he/she is ENTITLED to, you can do that if you buy the FO dinner.

Okay, fine. FO are ENTITLED to the rewards.

My point still remains then. Don't whine here about it. Call the frickin POLICE if the Captain is stealing what is rightfully your's.

As a guy with way more SIC hours than PIC hours I assure you I don't hold myself up on a pedestal.

Latest resources

Back