• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The nic is it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of humorous, really, to this outsider. Why would any arbitration group abrogate the decision of another arbitrator. APA, which handily dwarfs USAPA, could give a rats a** what the minority thinks. They will comply with binding arbitration, as required, which will incorporate the previous BINDING arbitration. The Easties (and Westies too) will have absolutely no say in the matter.

USAPA will get out-USAPA'd by APA. Poetic justice, don't you think?

Of course, if I were king of the world, Eastholes would pay for all litigation expenses and lost wages resulting from their failure to adhere to the BINDING arbitration to which they agreed - along with punitive damages just for being, well, Eastholes.

Seniority via lawsuit. West mentality. Crap airline, crap pilots wanted by no other airline.

No, seniority by fair and equitable arbitration that you agreed to, dumbass.

Seniority via lawsuit. West mentality. Crap airline, crap pilots wanted by no other airline.

Crap airline! Its name is US Airways. The only place in the industry where you can make less than a MESA pilot, flying a 737!
Puff. I'll wager he got that name from Seham himself!:blush:
Don't bother betting. As an easthole, you can't afford much!:laugh:

I think the days of APA having their way with other pilot groups are long gone. Considering their expectations most AA pilots are going to be sorely disappointed with the SLI.

AAPSIC (The Native Americans) have submitted their seniority integration proposal.

Their proposal uses the Nicolau list to integrate the American and USAir pilot groups.

...and eastholes go in front of a federal court judge on Thursday...they picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue. lol

Latest resources

Back