• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The next airline to come back from the dead

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder how long it has been since that CEO departed his last company?

Two things;
1st- I can't believe how never ending the supply of billionaires who need a tax write off is. Invest in an airline, get the initial pop in your assets while writing the whole thing off on your taxes......brilliant.

2nd- They haven't even gotten off the ground and they are already top heavy. What does that tell you? It's a get some fast money now ponzi scheme. Sucka cheap pilots will help to further enrich the top 1%.

You know, if they offered to pay minimum wage ($7.25?) per block hour with no monthly guarantee, they'd probably receive upwards of 3,000 resumes. Captains, because they want the 737 type and time so they can go to Southwest, and FOs, because many just want the bigger airplane for the resume to go to JetBlue, Spirit, etc.

Hell, even if this job was advertised as do it for free, I still think they'd receive resumes. The SWA wannabe gang would justify it as doing absolutely everything that's necessary to increase your chances of getting hired at SWA.

:rolleyes:

You know, if they offered to pay minimum wage ($7.25?) per block hour with no monthly guarantee, they'd probably receive upwards of 3,000 resumes. Captains, because they want the 737 type and time so they can go to Southwest, and FOs, because many just want the bigger airplane for the resume to go to JetBlue, Spirit, etc.

Hell, even if this job was advertised as do it for free, I still think they'd receive resumes. The SWA wannabe gang would justify it as doing absolutely everything that's necessary to increase your chances of getting hired at SWA.

Funny thing is, PE will be competing directly with its peer, SW!

And the competition may cost SW some flying and jobs. So the PE Pilots will be making their own future....and the cycle continues.........on and on....ect

You know, if they offered to pay minimum wage ($7.25?) per block hour with no monthly guarantee, they'd probably receive upwards of 3,000 resumes.

I agree. What are they offering? Any contract info. other than rumors yet? Where will they be domiciled?

Latest resources

Back