Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

urflyingme?!

Man Among Men
Just for kicks I think we should all put our differences aside and have a round table discussion. The topic: The new SCAB

You say: What are you talking about you Mesa idiot!

I say: We need a new term, to define a blowjet, not quite crossing a picket line, wage lowering, back stabbing, pft type...

I see lot of people calling guys doing things that degrade the industry SCABS for lack of a better word. Then the discussion turns to correcting the persons verbage, and the real debate is lost (as it usually is on this site) on a completely different topic...

So? Any ideas? Let's be original!
Any suggestions?

How about warts? Cause no matter how many times you try to get rid of them, they just keep popping up.....

urflyingme?! said:
Just for kicks I think we should all put our differences aside and have a round table discussion. The topic: The new SCAB

You say: What are you talking about you Mesa idiot!

I say: We need a new term, to define a blowjet, not quite crossing a picket line, wage lowering, back stabbing, pft type...

I see lot of people calling guys doing things that degrade the industry SCABS for lack of a better word. Then the discussion turns to correcting the persons verbage, and the real debate is lost (as it usually is on this site) on a completely different topic...

So? Any ideas? Let's be original!
Any suggestions?

Hi, it's Dave!

Actually, when faced with the current economic environment, I'd call them heroes.

urflyingme where do you work that you can be so holier than thou?

I don't work at mesa nor will I ever, even so it's a job like so many others. Mesa is the result of a skewed system and not the cause. Don't trash the lowly pilots!

Man do you guys know how to take the fun out of a thread.

Would that make the rest of us fingernails? We all pick on scabs right?

Three green you're a dork. Settle down there tiger, this is a joke!

I like the warts idea!

Gosh Darn Wart pilots!

Don't you know that Joe Blow is a WART!

I vote for shart.

Latest resources

Back