The movie Fever Pitch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthegoo

So I was on Delta and they were showing Fever Pitch, there is a shot in the movie where they show an American 777 landing, but on Delta no AA 777, LAME?

-Goo

Last edited:
It's a movie dude, relax. The day Hollywood gets aviation correct is the day I give up flirting with the few hot FAs we have.

Stifler's Mom said:
I can't believe you'd admit to watching that movie to begin with. ;)

Or remember it so well as to point out a very minor scene difference. Hey I hear alot of 'guys who play for the other team' just can't get enough of that Jimmy Fallon.

Even though it's a chick flick Red Sox fans gotta love it. It's one of the few chick flicks I'll watch. What about Papi and Mirabelli tonight? Go SOX.

While we are on aviation movie trivia..........i know i may be considered an airplane movie dork because of this, but..........in Die Hard 2, while the wifie is in a holding pattern on that L-1011, the wing nav lights are the opposite sides. Red/Green transition...... ok let me hear it!!!!!

And parts of DH2 were filmed in Alpena, Michigan (APN)! Let's hear it for the only airline that really serves APN: Mesaba! Woot!

Okay, I'm kinda kidding here, but that's just what I heard.

zawillif said:
Even though it's a chick flick Red Sox fans gotta love it. It's one of the few chick flicks I'll watch. What about Papi and Mirabelli tonight? Go SOX.

Good show for the Sox fans last night....

Didn't think Wang was going to do too much. He might start with a haircut.
Bombers Bats were disapointing too.... But even more so, were the way Sox's treated Damon. The guy [helped] delivered you the only title in 86 years and you treat him for taking the same thing you would've......money. Can you blame the guy? He wanted to win another Title and knoew his best chance was in the Bronx. (now if the Sox win the WS this year..that would be something!)

After you watch Feverpitch and Jimmy Fallon getting his sack scratched by a guy, sit down and watch The Pride of the Yankees. You'll learn about a real winner.

We will see tonight... how good Chacon does....

Nonetheless, congrats on your win.

BTW... not sure if I could tell the difference between a homeless bum that lives under the Green Monster or Manny....what a skank!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back