Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Correcting

From the "You Can't Be Serious File"...​

Under the Netjets TA, a CVR can be used for disciplinary action. Uh, I don't think so. I've never flown at an airline, but I can't imagine ALPA allowing such nonsense into a contract. I encourage all Netjets pilots to post their own favorite part. It was hard for me to choose.​

-----------------------------------------​

23.12(e)​
[font=Arial,Arial]The contents of any recording device may be used for, or provide the basis [/font]for, discipline only where a required crewmember’s acts or omissions allegedly contribute to (i) an "aircraft accident," which is defined for the purposes of this Section as "an occurrence associated with the operation of an aircraft which takes place between the time any person boards the aircraft with the intention of flight and all such persons have disembarked, and in which any person suffers death or serious injury, or in which the aircraft receives substantial damage;" (ii) an "incident" which is defined for the purposes of this Section as "an occurrence, other than an accident, associated with the operation of an aircraft which affects or could affect the safety of operations;" (iii) "substantial damage" as defined in 49 CFR 830.2; (iv) requires "immediate notification" as defined by 49 CFR 830.5; (v) a conflict with the provisions of 14 CFR 91.13; or (vi) a violation of civil or criminal law.​

Prior to reviewing any recording device, the Company shall provide to the Union a completed Review of Recording Device Form. The contents of a recording device shall not be used for, nor provide the basis for discipline, where the content at issue is independent of and/or not directly related to the alleged event described in the Review of Recording Device Form. Content of recording devices evidencing a violation of civil or criminal law is exempted from the aforementioned prohibitions. Nothing contained in this Section prohibits the Company from requiring additional training as the result of any information obtained by reviewing the recording device. In any case, the Company may decide against imposing discipline with regard to any information discovered as a result of reviewing a recording device pursuant to Section 23.12 (e), if the recording(s) validate the pilot(s) official statement(s) to the Company. Review of recording devices shall be conducted in strict accordance with Sections 23.12(a) through 23.12(d).​

How about...from page ONE to page ONE HUNDRED FIFTY SEVEN !!!

It's just one, long, bad, comedy !

What really pisses me off, is I printed the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ed thing while I was reading it and wasted half my black ink.

We talked about this before with the cameras. The company owns the info until the NTSB says no...

Now..for you guys to agree that the company can use the info to spank you..... you're nuts.... This is how they are going to get rid of anyone they don't like or whoever isn't drinking the kool-aid....

Get an in house union....

Hard sell

If yall ask me, this lousy deal is not helping to promote unions for all Frax. Seems ur union at newtjets has let yall down.

Good luck.

T

The aviation industry is running in exactly the other direction. This type of punitive and threatening use of the cvr is unsafe. The FAA and area FSDO's are all on board with ASAP programs that increase safety through disclosure while protecting the pilot/mechanic/dispatcher's career. How does Netjets think they are going to find out what is happening online when they hang this over the heads of all the crewmembers? Good luck gentlemen.

Latest resources

Back