Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The most expensive magazine turns alarmist....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trade Barriers?

Until we as a collective culture start functioning as citizens and less as consumers, the global market place will dictate how CEO's, heads of states and shoppers spend their time.
So you want to islolate the US from the rest of the world. Trade Barriers, Traffifs, etc. Kinda like the 1930's?

incorrect the global market place will dictate how CEO's, heads of states and shoppers spend their time..
how ya gonna stop this without isolation or revolution?

So I am part of the problem because ALPA chose to NOT represent my company because we were too small?

Much like the major airline pilots that were too good for small jets, ALPA shot itself in the foot by being too good to represent small airlines, and then has the audacity to blame those it chose to ignore.

I feel that our industry is like a utility. Our utilities are vital assets, and need to be controlled and operated independant of foreign influence.

All hands on Deck!!! The SS B.S. is flying her colors!!!

I'm sure YOU were the guy ALPA called and said you were too small. It probably never even went that way.....but a good story nonetheless. Nice Try....

All hands on Deck!!! The SS B.S. is flying her colors!!!

I'm sure YOU were the guy ALPA called and said you were too small. It probably never even went that way.....but a good story nonetheless. Nice Try....

Very true. I've heard a bunch of Lynx guys going around telling everyone that "ALPA turned us down," but the truth is that they never got back to the guys in Herndon that were asking for information to get the drive started. Organizing campaigns usually die not because the union isn't interested, but because the pilots aren't willing to put in the effort and accept the risk.

Latest resources

Back