Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Milwaukee Labor Cauncil calls CEO Bryan Bedford a sucker!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah...I had like 9,000 hours when i was born and like 50,000 when i was hired into the left seat of an rj...the rj crews are so inexperienced it makes me sick.

Also, I don't think Bedford is the sucker in this story...better look up "sucker" as it pertains to "one (or people) who is(are) easily deceived."

I tend to agree with Mr. Ox. While I don't believe this turned out the best for Milwaukee, who is the real sucker that didn't do their homework. Someone's pissed and has egg on their face, so they write an article trying to shift the blame for their own stupidity. Literary rage is all this article is.

I tend to agree with Mr. Ox. While I don't believe this turned out the best for Milwaukee, who is the real sucker that didn't do their homework. Someone's pissed and has egg on their face, so they write an article trying to shift the blame for their own stupidity. Literary rage is all this article is.

Yeah. Milwaukee though Hoeksema was an airline great. Everyone thought that good cookies meant your airline was run well. So every time Midwest and Frontier were mentioned together, nobody cared. As long as they got their cookie, no big deal. Everybody else knew this would happen. I'm not at all surprised. All I saw it for was enough competition to keep the main leisure markets affordable. That will change.

The best part was about gaining equipment. I guess tugs and carts are worth a lot these days.

All in all, except for a couple of blue planes and cookie adorned food trucks, Skyway Airlines still graces the front of the old Fort Knox Hanger. It would be slightly ironic if it's the last Midwest badged sign to be taken down.

The author of that article appears to have a personal issue with the MMAC.

He also has a very weak understanding of the recent past and very little if any understanding of the future plans for Frontier.

The author of that article appears to have a personal issue with the MMAC.

He also has a very weak understanding of the recent past and very little if any understanding of the future plans for Frontier.

I can see that to!!!

I love reading this Sandinista stuff, I am not a huge fan of the man, but who has the Indoor Basketball court and millions in the bank and who is a bloated lard-arse shill, with a big mouth and a Mullet? Bedford is no saint, but in the case of FAPA, our near-term goals are oddly in synch, and to quote Jerry Greenwald, "...no one ever got poor betting against Organized Labor..." He should know.....Go Packers?

Latest resources

Back