• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Military History of France

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in the french foreign legion for 5 years, and my dad was a colonel in Vietnam.
In tchad we won , in zaire in 1978 we won, in Somalia since 1900 we won, in algeria,tunisia,maroc we won.

The legion has never be defeated, so learn your history before insulting every army corp.
My regiment was in desert storm working with the marines and was the first to attack, the legion is always ahead and never back up.

Legio Patria Nostra

Yea but...

Isn't the French Foreign Legion made up of mostly foreigners (ie not French)? That could explain the victories. :D

All these jokes have been outstanding..lol.

The latest french generation have pretty much sealed their fate that America won't bail them out again. Their pride can't accept that they are a has-been non-power player in the world today.

All these Peace Pu$$ies, just fire me up to put some steel on Iraq!

Allright...!

Hey Pistlpetet...,

Where did you get that avatar? Some students at my non-civilian job must have found that somewhere. They created a patch ... now the 'sort of' unofficial 'Friday' patch at the squadron...made 2 minor changes:

1) F**K was changed to HELL and
2) A small line was added underneath.."Keep out of our way, liberal p*ssies!"

Needless to say, it sold like hotcakes...and it's been so popular at my civilian job (its on my flight bag) that I'm thinking about selling some too! Any buyers? :)

FastCargo

Liberal Psssies

Hey guys,
I got that Avatar from a JPG pic that was sent to me. I had to cut down on the Pixels to get it to fit into an Avatar, so since that the liberal psssies statement at the bottom was too small to read at this size anyways, I cut it off the bottom. That statement on the bottom really makes the point tho, but can't have it all. If you guys want the pic for posting up somewhere and pissing off peace fags...my email is PGT066 at AOL. That is a zero not an O.

Pete

Found it here...

I found it here...

http://www.geocities.com/creativesound2/art.html

Scroll down (about halfway) until you see the 'shut the f***...' line. Geocities won't let you link directly to an image so you'll have to go to this page, and then click on the link.

Let us know if you've got this for sale on a patch. I'll guarantee you'll make a profit on this one. (especially with the line on the bottom)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back