The Mesa Circus Express-Unprofessionals flying your family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BusDriver12

The more I see of these clowns the more i cant believe it.

I recently saw a pilot with one of those windbreaker jackets with the mesa symbol on it. I thought he was a ramper or something, turns out this is part of the pilot uniform, looks like a bad bowling team jacket.

Then i saw a different mesa pilot in the crew room with his hair in a pony tail down past the middle of his back!! he looked like he was the drummer from skid row, but no he is a professional airline pilot. I could not believe what i was seeing, and how does he get away with that. Mesa is a pathetic joke, this guy wouldnt be able to get a job driving a truck at most places with that hair, and yet Mesa hires him, most mesa pilots are just creepy.

they are the bane of all regional airlines, going around ruining careers by underbidding everyone and being very unprofessional, its like they dont even care how much of a joke they are, in my opinion they are worse than GOatjets, You guys are single handedly ruining this career. this is what United replaced Air Wisconsin with?

I know that every pilot group has their fair share of unprofessional looking pilots but I agree with you in that I've never seen more unprofessional looking pilots than what Mesa has. If you are going to be working at the lowest form of a regional airline I guess you might as well look like you do too.

Geeezz.... what are you guys now, the fashion police, i think that dead horse has been beatin PLENTY, is there anything else that can be talked about ? I'm getting bored.

Last edited:
hey driver, please have the balls to say any of this to my face when you ask for a ride, please. dork.

It's big company right? Does a bad apple spoil the bunch?
How about you change the name of your post to:
Want to pay $110 dollars east cost to west cost? Then your pilot may have a pony tail.

Are you serious? He had a pony tail???? I don't believe you. Do they even have that in the cargo world?

BusDriver12 said:
he looked like he was the drummer from skid row

Rob Affuso was the drummer from Skid Row and he would be offended if you called him a Mesa pilot.

Driver? Driver? I'm calling you out. Where do you commute from? Where did you see the guy with long hair? Who do you work for?

You probaly have "boy band" hair anyway.

mozzer said:
Driver? Driver? I'm calling you out. Where do you commute from? Where did you see the guy with long hair? Who do you work for?

You probaly have "boy band" hair anyway.

Take it easy bud... he has the right to his opinion and dont be sore about getting bumped off jumpseats its only beacause you cost alot of us a decent quality of life.

Couple of the guys in ORD.......but since I am one of the spikey haired fo's with the backpack, I cant talk :)

For the record......

Mesa does have a pilot with a pony tail.....he was a USAirways pilot for 15 years and now works for Mesa. However, I know you wouldn't see it when he is in uniform. He hides it or wears a wig. You might have seen it in the crew room.

And further for the record, he can fly rings around you. He has more IFR time than you have total.....so, next time you see him, perhaps you could show a little respect for your elders.

A350

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back