• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The MESA 418

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it's a done deal. Pdub, the movement against the TA was the greatest level of unity I've seen here as a mesa pilot. I attended 1 roadshow and 3 conference calls. I was NOT uneducated when I was one of the 400 who voted no. This is not industry leading, this is not industry average. Yes it "could be" a step in the right direction, but that isn't good enough when you're in a race to catch up. We shall see in the coming months. I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Last edited:
As a pilot at Mesa I though that perhaps once just once we could have a strong hand in turning the tide in the regional world of contracts. I am so frustrated at ALPA for even letting this go to vote.

Shame on you first of all....but for the 418..... each and everyday that I continue to get screwed it will be because of you. It will be because of you that I have to have to commute under a commuter clause that states 1 time a year I am exempt for not being to get to work at JFK!!! JFK for god sakes.
Are you so stupid to agree to this amongst so many other things. B & B tied to PBS etc. You know what you agreed to. The 418 are selfish and deserve every single mesa sucks comment on the board.

Mesa Sucks.

I want my "400" sticker so I can point to it when I ask for the jumpseat

hey Pdub says you are not going to have any problem.......no problems whatsoever.

That's the problem with the mindset of some Mesa pilots. "It doesn't affect me, so it why should I stick up for you"

go to a family reunion pdub..you will be the first one out the door when the regionals start hiring again

Generally, the rank and file pilots of regional airlines don't have the inclination to do anything and its foolish to put the world in their hands. It is up to the leadership to move the profession in a positive direction. Instead of the Mesa MEC standing up and charting a coarse for their pilots to achieve a professional level contract they hide behind their pilots unwillingness to stand up for themselves and they took the easy money and ran.

My fellow Pinnacle pilots have stood strong for over four years of negotiating because we refuse to settle for a 1990's style "commuter" contract. Our brothers and sisters at ASA made a similar stand recently. What will it take for Mesa to get some leadership in their MEC?

Why didn't you tell your MEC to stick up for you before you lost your 900's to Mesaba

hey Pdub says you are not going to have any problem.......no problems whatsoever.

That's the problem with the mindset of some Mesa pilots. "It doesn't affect me, so it why should I stick up for you"

go to a family reunion pdub..you will be the first one out the door when the regionals start hiring again

Dowhite knows i was in the trenchs of the crew room standing up for what I feel is right. this TA affects me in every way..Ive always stuck up for the MAG pilot group... always

Why didn't you tell your MEC to stick up for you before you lost your 900's to Mesaba

What are you talking about? Are you talking about the CRJ-900s that were once yours? Pinnacle is only operating them for a few months while Mesaba ramps up their operation. It was never intended to be more than that. If anything Mesaba took those airplanes from Mesa.

Latest resources

Back