• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The MESA 418

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, be mad at ALPA National. They go over the contract before you get to vote on it.
So Prater and his "We're takin it in the back" moto, just bent you guys over.
When will you guys learn, ALPO can give to shats about the life of a regional pilot. They just want your dues.

The ALPA president does NOT have the authority to refuse to sign a ratified agreement unless negotiating protocol have been violated. ALPA staff also does not have the authority to not cooperate with an MEC. FACT.

The ALPA president does NOT have the authority to refuse to sign a ratified agreement unless negotiating protocol have been violated. ALPA staff also does not have the authority to not cooperate with an MEC. FACT.
You and your ALPO cronies are homos...FACT!

You sure can start that thread. Only this time there is a happy ending because the flying went to a pilot group with some self respect and a willingness to fight for this profession. Flying getting stolen from Mesa is a good thing for this industry because no matter where that flying ends up it will be performed by pilots that earn a better wage and enjoy better work rules.

OOOHH.. I get it.. Mesaba got the 900's from Delta that use to be flown by Freedom because they have a better pilot contract .And the flying that is taken from one regional and given to another from the mainline carrier is considered "stealing their flying"..I'm starting to see the light now.

OOOHH.. I get it.. Mesaba got the 900's from Delta that use to be flown by Freedom because they have a better pilot contract.

No....Mesaba got that flying because..

MESA SUCKS!!!

I don't know the finer details of this contract but I'm aware of a few of them. First, ALPA national has nothing to do with approving or disapproving contracts. That is entirely up to the Mesa MEC and pilot group. Secondly, did anyone expect an industry leading contract out of this? You don't go from the worst contract in the business to the best in one contract. It takes steps. At least it's only a three year deal.

did anyone expect an industry leading contract out of this? You don't go from the worst contract in the business to the best in one contract. It takes steps. At least it's only a three year deal.
Aw crap, more excuses for excepting a BS contract.
Industry leading? No. But something where they could atleast show their face in the terminals without getting dirty looks.
Mesa pilots are tainted with the idea of "this is the best we could get!" since the days of AH.

Aw crap, more excuses for excepting a BS contract.
Industry leading? No. But something where they could atleast show their face in the terminals without getting dirty looks.
Mesa pilots are tainted with the idea of "this is the best we could get!" since the days of AH.

So if you see a Mesa pilot in the terminal will you go up to them and tell them what a POS they are for signing the contract or will you only give them a dirty look?

Latest resources

Back