• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The MESA 418

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Instead of blaming the 418 who did vote, why don't you bash the 200+ eligible voters who chose not to vote at all?.
No, it's the 418 guys who said "oh, we'll take it. It's better than nothing!"
These 418 guys are the guys bringing down the whole industry.
ALPA SUCKS!

Even though we differ on our opinions of this TA, In fact I was the one argueing with Pdub in the crew rm. half the time. I will agree with Pdub on that point. That being said I am proud to say I was one of the 400 No votes.

Last edited:
1.Blaming ALPA is the wrong mid state to have.You should rally behind your pilot leadership.Everyother ALPA carrier does. In the end its the PILOT GROUP that votes in a contract.

2. If this TA would have not gotten ratified you would still be getting screwed under the old CBA. So whats the diff?

3. Ive been commuting to JFK for over a year... Never had any trouble.

again..be mad at the 200+ that didnt vote. not the 418
No, be mad at ALPA National. They go over the contract before you get to vote on it.
So Prater and his "We're takin it in the back" moto, just bent you guys over.
When will you guys learn, ALPO can give to shats about the life of a regional pilot. They just want your dues.

No, be mad at ALPA National. They go over the contract before you get to vote on it.
So Prater and his "We're takin it in the back" moto, just bent you guys over.
When will you guys learn, ALPO can give to shats about the life of a regional pilot. They just want your dues.

I don't think you understand the process. Nobody from ALPA National signs off on the contract before it goes out to vote. The only National employees that ever are part of the process are the ALPA lawyers. Nobody's making a contract without lawyers.

What are you talking about? Are you talking about the CRJ-900s that were once yours? Pinnacle is only operating them for a few months while Mesaba ramps up their operation. It was never intended to be more than that. If anything Mesaba took those airplanes from Mesa.

So can the Freedom guys start a thread about Mesaba stealing their flying ? BTW Delta took those planes from Freedom since they own them.

I don't think you understand the process. Nobody from ALPA National signs off on the contract before it goes out to vote. The only National employees that ever are part of the process are the ALPA lawyers. Nobody's making a contract without lawyers.
Thats not to my understanding. It goes across the desks at National.
And let's say I am wrong.
Then be mad at your local pukes who even put that out to be voted on.
AH is gone and you guys are putting out crap thats "The best we can get" to be voted on.
Mesa/Freedom has been taking flying from other regionals, some of those guys are being furloughed now. You focking pukes vote this contract in?
I hope a soon to be furloughed Comair FO punches you pukes in the face. You deserve it, you filthy w*************************.

Thats not to my understanding. It goes across the desks at National.
And let's say I am wrong.
Then be mad at your local pukes who even put that out to be voted on.
AH is gone and you guys are putting out crap thats "The best we can get" to be voted on.
Mesa/Freedom has been taking flying from other regionals, some of those guys are being furloughed now. You focking pukes vote this contract in?
I hope a soon to be furloughed Comair FO punches you pukes in the face. You deserve it, you filthy w*************************.

Another intelligent response posted on FI

So can the Freedom guys start a thread about Mesaba stealing their flying ? BTW Delta took those planes from Freedom since they own them.

You sure can start that thread. Only this time there is a happy ending because the flying went to a pilot group with some self respect and a willingness to fight for this profession. Flying getting stolen from Mesa is a good thing for this industry because no matter where that flying ends up it will be performed by pilots that earn a better wage and enjoy better work rules.

Latest resources

Back