The Man Show: Drunk Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Victor,
Thanks for finding that link..i tried in the past to look for it somewhere online to download to no avail..this is super! Great skit.

What do they call a "cup" in England?

A "box".

We call a vagina a box. What do you call a vagina in England?

A "muff".

Well we call it a "muff" too.

Last edited:
I haven't seen that clip before either. But then again I don't get out much! ;)

Thats was funny from my point of view but I sure do hope that when the skit was over they came clean and told the people it was for a TV show. We already get enough bad press with drinking and flying.

Pisses me off when the passengers get on board and you are being nice and greeting them at the door and the stupid BIATCH asks if you have been drinking! I always tell them, why yes I have been drinking all day. Starbucks coffee of the day.................... "JACKASS" :)

Jim Smyth said:
Thats was funny from my point of view but I sure do hope that when the skit was over they came clean and told the people it was for a TV show. We already get enough bad press with drinking and flying.

According to Amazon, this is off season 3, filmed in 1999, so it was before a lot of the drinking stories and obviously before the enhanced security. I doubt they could do this skit now.

(crawling out of hole in Queen Creek, Arizona) I have never seen that before and it is pretty funny. I sure hope they did come clean and tell people it was a joke. "I'm just trying to get the smell of alcohol off my breath." Classic!

I must behind the times (I don't have cable) but saw the rerun last week at the hotel. It was a real "hoot".

That was about as funny as watching 1930's white actors in blackface lusting after fried chicken and watermelon.

Gorilla said:
That was about as funny as watching 1930's white actors in blackface lusting after fried chicken and watermelon.

But funnier than the 1920's blackface acts. What a bunch of hacks those guys were!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back