The Limited/CMH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FCNelson

Anybody know anything about The Limited's corporate flight dept at CMH? I recently spoke to a guy who passed on a chance to work there, but this was almost a year ago. I have roots in the CMH area and would like to move there full time.

Thanks in advance,

FCN

The job has disappeared off the website and there is a company wide hiring freeze on at present.

LimitedBrands is moving forward with hiring 1 pilot. If you applied on line during the window then you are in the mix. There will be future hiring due to retirements, fleet change/additions...........etc. Keep checking the site.

Limited Brands is a great place to be IMO. I have taken a tour and spoken with the management several times. They hire VERY infrequently due to the good QOL. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

FlyingBuckI said:
They hire VERY infrequently due to the good QOL.
You've answered 1/2 of psychix's question. But before he gets here to ask, he'll need to know "what's the pay"?

Brett Hull said:
You've answered 1/2 of psychix's question. But before he gets here to ask, he'll need to know "what's the pay"?

That's too funny!!! I like his alter ego too....

Pay is one thing they choose not to talk openly about. I can tell you that it's more than enough to start off (from what I've been told). With a fleet like that it can't be all bad! ;)

Pay: Good.
QOL: Good.
Equipment: Good.
People: Good.

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back