The Limited/CMH

FCNelson

Total Time
Enough
Anybody know anything about The Limited's corporate flight dept at CMH? I recently spoke to a guy who passed on a chance to work there, but this was almost a year ago. I have roots in the CMH area and would like to move there full time.

Thanks in advance,

FCN

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Total Time
6300+
The job has disappeared off the website and there is a company wide hiring freeze on at present.

fatburger

Total Time
>6000
LimitedBrands is moving forward with hiring 1 pilot. If you applied on line during the window then you are in the mix. There will be future hiring due to retirements, fleet change/additions...........etc. Keep checking the site.

FlyingBuckI

Total Time
.1+
Limited Brands is a great place to be IMO. I have taken a tour and spoken with the management several times. They hire VERY infrequently due to the good QOL. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
FlyingBuckI said:
They hire VERY infrequently due to the good QOL.
You've answered 1/2 of psychix's question. But before he gets here to ask, he'll need to know "what's the pay"?

Atccfi

Total Time
>2k
Brett Hull said:
You've answered 1/2 of psychix's question. But before he gets here to ask, he'll need to know "what's the pay"?
That's too funny!!! I like his alter ego too....

FlyingBuckI

Total Time
.1+
Pay is one thing they choose not to talk openly about. I can tell you that it's more than enough to start off (from what I've been told). With a fleet like that it can't be all bad! ;)

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
Pay: Good.
QOL: Good.
Equipment: Good.
People: Good.

Good luck.

RGPilot

Total Time
8500+
Has anyone been called for an interview yet? I have not heard a thing.