• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Interview Suit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You want the suit to look as much like a uniform as possible. Navy blue, white shirt conservative tie.

The guys wearing other colors stand out, you don't want to stand apart from the crowd due to your clothes.

I wore Beige suit Light green shirt with a matching beige tie. and worked for me. I wanted to stand out and it worked . they remembered my name, and the conversations seem more relaxed and personal.

The salesguy at Men's Wearhouse told me my new suit was charcoal, but it looks more like black. Good for funerals, I guess.
White shirt, burgundy and blue tie, muted pattern.
Worked at my ual interview recently.
I really think they want to evaluate your experience, personality, technical knowledge more, though.
Color not really important, as is ability to project a conservative, businesslike appearance.
Do that, and don't talk yourself out of the job, and your in, once you get the interview.
Good Luck

dont forget to put your briefcase/man purse on the right side of you chair when you sit down and dont take the glass of water.... wait... or you do take the water but only with your left hand..... ahhh hell...

Black is for a funeral or secret service. Of course, like Johnny Cash said, maybe that is where you are going.

Latest resources

Back