Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

the industry - what is up at Republic Airways ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well they might do well as mainline carriers cut flights and furlough real pilots. Shupublicqua can step in with the little pukes and fly the routes with their toy planes. I am not saying all pilots under the republic of chitaqqua flag would suck male organs but they would certainly hold them in their mouths while they thought about it.
blah, blah, blah.

Well they might do well as mainline carriers cut flights and furlough real pilots. Shupublicqua can step in with the little pukes and fly the routes with their toy planes. I am not saying all pilots under the republic of chitaqqua flag would suck male organs but they would certainly hold them in their mouths while they thought about it.

Heh.

While I disagree with everything you just wrote, I applaud your ability to craft a finely honed and original blowjob insult.

Well done.

17 E170s with out homes.

24 CRJs will be leaving.

15 135s will be leaving (replaced by 175s however).

Unless they know something we don't, its going to get "interesting". Curiously enough, however, there are rumors that interviewing/hiring is being resumed. Just another chapter in "As the Embraer Turns"...

the 135s are not being replaced by 175s. the current 170s are being replaced by 175s. ten of the current 170s are going to united, the rest were supposed to go to f9. its a net lost of 15 aircraft for delta not a 1 for 1 swap and a net gain of ten for united

the 135s are not being replaced by 175s. the current 170s are being replaced by 175s. ten of the current 170s are going to united, the rest were supposed to go to f9. its a net lost of 15 aircraft for delta not a 1 for 1 swap and a net gain of ten for united

Which of course is just what we need, more flying on the horribly run united side.

gear up and shut up

They are not planning on running another new-hire class on the CHQ side until the end of the year. Depending on the fate of the 17 Frontier planes, we'll see about Republic and Shuttle.

Predictable.

Last edited:
Too bad they can't furlough based on who's the biggest @$$hole.

Latest resources

Back