• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Home Depot looking...again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What was the interview like? What did they ask?
I meet with the Chief Pilot. Very laid back experience. Just wanted to get to know you, no technical questions. Was told not to bring my log book.Great facility at Brown field.

good luck,
Johnny

Seems like that would be a dream job. With the home-building/real estate bubble (read: home improvement) Lowes and Home Depot have been doing tremendously well.

They've been rated a "strong buy" by Raymond James, are in the process of buying back $1 million worth of stock. Second quarter net was 1.7 Billion (with a "B")

14% jump in second quarter profit. Second largest retailer in the world (behind WMT)

Company has extremely strong fundementals. What is their flight department like? What is their "mission". i/e Is it business oriented, or is there a lot of flying that is not associated with running the company?

Good luck to those who apply!

AlabamaMan!! said:
what is the deal over there? why do people keep leaving so fast?

I don't believe that anybody has left in a while. My understanding is that their fleet is growing.

"Junior Captain" That is the same thing as underpaid is it not.... Still have not seen a replacement for the Global at the hangar.. They sent guys to G-5 school, I recon they feel reasonably sure they want one.

No Flames yall, Just me and Mr. Dickel havin a little fun.:)

Last edited:
I used their website. There's a link a few posts up. The whole app doesn't take too long at all to fill out. I doubt I'm competitive, but I applied. I'd sure love to have more info on pay, QOL, equipment, etc.

And no, I'm not physicx.

I'd sure love to have more info on pay, QOL, equipment, etc. And no, I'm not physicx.
LMFAO! :D :D :D

Latest resources

Back