The Home Depot looking...again

johnny taliban

Total Time
enough
The Home Depot has a posting on Climbto350.com looking for "junior captains". This is the third time in about a year and a half that they have had a position to fill. I interviewed there May '04, no luck. Seems like it would be a great place to retire from. Does anyone know if they REinterview rejectees???

good luck,

Johnny

celloman

Total Time
3000+
Would someone please post the info from Climbto350 for this job! Or at least the contact info.

Thanks!!!!!

celloman

johnny taliban

Total Time
enough
typing S-L-O-W-L-Y...try HomeDepot.com:)

good luck,
Johnny

Rattler71

order out of chaos
Total Time
johnny taliban said:
The Home Depot has a posting on Climbto350.com looking for "junior captains". This is the third time in about a year and a half that they have had a position to fill. I interviewed there May '04, no luck. Seems like it would be a great place to retire from. Does anyone know if they REinterview rejectees???

good luck,

Johnny

What was the interview like? What did they ask?

Rattler

celloman

Total Time
3000+
OK lol

So I am a little S..L..O...W... today!

Thanks, to think I thought of that myself on my way to lunch....

"hey you idiot ill bet they have the job posted on there OWN website"

Have a great day!!!

celloman

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
what is the deal over there? why do people keep leaving so fast?

johnny taliban

Total Time
enough
What was the interview like? What did they ask?
I meet with the Chief Pilot. Very laid back experience. Just wanted to get to know you, no technical questions. Was told not to bring my log book.Great facility at Brown field.

good luck,
Johnny

BenderGonzales

Total Time
xxxxxx
Seems like that would be a dream job. With the home-building/real estate bubble (read: home improvement) Lowes and Home Depot have been doing tremendously well.

They've been rated a "strong buy" by Raymond James, are in the process of buying back $1 million worth of stock. Second quarter net was 1.7 Billion (with a "B")

14% jump in second quarter profit. Second largest retailer in the world (behind WMT)

Company has extremely strong fundementals. What is their flight department like? What is their "mission". i/e Is it business oriented, or is there a lot of flying that is not associated with running the company?

Good luck to those who apply!

sleepy

Living The Dream!
Total Time
AlabamaMan!! said:
what is the deal over there? why do people keep leaving so fast?
I don't believe that anybody has left in a while. My understanding is that their fleet is growing.

400A

Total Time
"Junior Captain" That is the same thing as underpaid is it not.... Still have not seen a replacement for the Global at the hangar.. They sent guys to G-5 school, I recon they feel reasonably sure they want one.

No Flames yall, Just me and Mr. Dickel havin a little fun.:)

Last edited:

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
I used their website. There's a link a few posts up. The whole app doesn't take too long at all to fill out. I doubt I'm competitive, but I applied. I'd sure love to have more info on pay, QOL, equipment, etc.

And no, I'm not physicx.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
I'd sure love to have more info on pay, QOL, equipment, etc. And no, I'm not physicx.
LMFAO! :D :D :D