• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"The High and the Mighty" 17 July 05

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, I just saw that someone else started a thread on this subject. Oh well, looking forward to watching it for the first time.

Which one is the movie that has John Wayne bitch slapping the captain? That's priceless.

See my thread

Search for John Wayne and find my post. It has a link to the schedule for next week. On one night, IITS and TH&TM are showing back to back.

He bitch slaps Captain Robert Stack (actor) in the "High and the Almighty". The ultimate CRM technique. Works every time.

RoughAir said:
He bitch slaps Captain Robert Stack (actor) in the "High and the Almighty". The ultimate CRM technique. Works every time.
Hahaha...he shoulda turned around and slapped the taste out of the FE's mouth as well...just to grant him his wish.

Because you know the second John Wayne woulda walked off the flight deck, the FE woulda said to the CA, "I wished he would have slapped me like that..."

FN FAL said:
Hahaha...he shoulda turned around and slapped the taste out of the FE's mouth as well...just to grant him his wish.

Because you know the second John Wayne woulda walked off the flight deck, the FE woulda said to the CA, "I wished he would have slapped me like that..."

It was a DC-4, no FE. They did have a navigator though.

~DC

Latest resources

Back