• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

the gojet/TSA history lesson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now don't be putting any kind of logic in their young, tiny little minds. I talked to a 10 year TSA guy and had to shake my head. I mean the mentality of some of these pilots make me shake my head. This guy (and others) CHOSE to stay at this horrible company even when times were good. He and many others CHOSE to stay there.....at TSA. How sad. I mean...have some ambition in life will ya?? Sheeeeeeesh Oh, and before you start bashing me etc.....and I KNOW you TSA'ers will...I say the same thing about all of the "initial" GoJetters that are here and will never leave also.

You can blame that on the seniority system...

Once you have seniority somewhere it's kinda hard to just up and leave.

I don't believe it is THAT hard to find the INITIATIVE to leave a company such as this at all. That is a poor excuse in my opinion. I wish them the best of luck but this is the last place I would want to retire. I understand what you are saying about the whole seniority thing but c'mon.

Obviously, with your demeanor that will never happen.
Apparently you would be surprised.

The rest of us would say "well, he sure was nice about it."

Last edited:
The Gojet "A" listers in 05, are gone
What was that? What happened to them?

The best thing GoJets pilots could do is seek unity with the TSA pilots. Either that, or be very happy with a GoJets career knowing your Company would alter ego your alter ego when convenient, knowing SkyWest and Republic are a whole lot better at playing this game than Hulas is.

Last edited:

The best thing GoJets pilots could do is seek unity with the TSA pilots. Either that, or be very happy with a GoJets career knowing your Company would alter ego your alter ego when convenient, knowing SkyWest and Republic are a whole lot better at playing this game than Hulas is.

Uh, I think you mean the best thing TSA pilots could do is seek unity with the GoJet pilots. We have tried and tried to work with them but they, like you and many choose to act like two year olds with a poopy diaper but hey, whatever makes ya feel good. At this point whatever happens to them happens. I'm tired of going out of my way to be nice to 'em.

What " happend " to them?

Hired at DAL, CAL, SWA... etc... many were furloughed AA ( TWA ) ... many of the " A " listers ( initial 2005 hires ) .... are gone... and got hired at the airline of their choice.

The people that hire and are interviewers are " company " pilots.... they dont care about this, and NEVER will :)

" thanks for coming .... next " Wow those careers were sure damaged uh? ( sarcasm )

:)

They know about this at some airlines and efforts will be made to educate professionals and improve the process.

TSA did some flying as American connection when Eagle pilots were furloughed. Enough said.

How many times are you going to ask (stupidly) for my resident planet? Normally I would just ignore such idiotic posts but, in case there's actually a chance that you can be convinced to use your own brain instead mindlessly regurgitating someone else's thoughts; What part of "today's Gojetters" do you not understand? Since you seem to be having trouble understanding, I'll break it down for you. That means pilots that hired on after the initial group that left TSA to jump ahead in seniority. That is indeed shameful. However, there is nothing anymore questionable about those that got hired since that time that isn't as questionable as a pilot flying for any other regional . Now, what's the flavor of the Kool-Aid that you're drinking?

LoL! No way! Read my appropriate answer here.

*gasping for air, LOL LOL *

Latest resources

Back