• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The "Gloves" are now off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look, these slots are OWNED. Which means they're entitled to deal with each other or whomever the he!! they want. If they don't want to auction them off that's their business. Why would they want to sell them to someone who'll use those routes by undercutting fares and continue to make life harder for the legacies? They've given enough to the LCC's already.

Let me get this straight. The union is fighting a move that would increase two respective airline's ability to make a profit?

Profitable airlines, that cover their cost of doing business with reasonably priced fares hurts the economy?

Real men of genious!

Real men of genious!

I'm thinking something about a man in a glass house not throwing stones...

(Sorry, my pet peeve is insulting someone's intelligence while misspelling the insult. Back to the regularly scheduled stone throwing...)

Depends on your definition of " rank and file ". If your talking about the original USAir guys , they probably do for no other reason than Cleary and his band of hechmen said so, so it must be true. Out west , we are wondering why PMI " sewer with a lisp " left out the fact that we also got international slots to Tokyo and Brazil in the slot exchange wirh Delta. They make it sound like it was just a swap of domestic slots only. Not that it makes any difference. We're still losing money.....

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back