Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General Freelancing as a Stock Analyst?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are posting "anonymously" under a screen name, claiming to be an employee of Delta Airlines. Therefore, you are representing the Delta brand name. What you do here is completely against company policy, if you are really employed by Delta Airlines, regardless if you are a pilot or the guy who polishes the crappers in the the ATL MX Hangars..

So either
A) you are full of sh*t and don't work for Delta
B) you have some serious violations of company policy for your lack of professionalism on these boards...

Maybe you need to go back to new hire orientation and get back up to snuff on how a professional major airline "pilot" is supposed to behave.

You don't sound like a "model" Delta pilot yourself. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

People know what to expect with GL after all of these years - if you don't like what he says, either don't read his posts or simply ignore him. Very simple. This is an anonymous opinion board. Almost nothing mentioned on the board is fact - it is largely spin and ego-driven opinion. So, quit baiting GL because then we have to endure more of your time-wasting, defensive nonsense.

You don't sound like a "model" Delta pilot yourself. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

People know what to expect with GL after all of these years - if you don't like what he says, either don't read his posts or simply ignore him. Very simple. This is an anonymous opinion board. Almost nothing mentioned on the board is fact - it is largely spin and ego-driven opinion. So, quit baiting GL because then we have to endure more of your time-wasting, defensive nonsense.

One of the better posts I have read in a long time.

Nobody should take the General or FI so seriously. Don't waste your time! Sounded like Mercy had a blood vessel burst in his head... Yikes! He should chill out. We all have opinions and everyone likes to compare their situation and share opinions. I agree - if you don't like the General, just ignore him. A lot of us like hearing his information/opinions but we take them with a grain of salt - just ignore his ego like most of us do. Gee, pilots have egos - what a surprise!

Last edited:

It's hard to not "bait" the master....

Take your own advice, and simply ignore my posts then if you don't like it.

I love you guys who give this type of "advice"...wasting your time responding to someones time-wasting nonsense. You should be feeling pretty silly about now....

One of the better posts I have read in a long time.

Nobody should take the General or FI so seriously. Don't waste your time! Sounded like Mercy had a blood vessel burst in his head... Yikes! He should chill out. We all have opinions and everyone likes to compare their situation and share opinions. I agree - if you don't like the General, just ignore him. A lot of us like hearing his information/opinions but we take them with a grain of salt - just ignore his ego like most of us do. Gee, pilots have egos - what a surprise!

Great, then don't worry about my posts then...I will not count on anymore from your direction in regards to anything I say....

Great, then don't worry about my posts then...I will not count on anymore from your direction in regards to anything I say....

I'll take your advice and try to ignore you because you sound like a complete d!ck... If you can get past his ego, GL can provide some good insight on several issues - including hiring (my interest) whereas you don't seem to offer any insight or value - just negativity. Doesn't matter because most people don't expect much from FI anyways...

Last edited:
I'll take your advice and try to ignore you because you sound like a complete d!ck... If you can get past his ego, GL can provide some good insight on several issues - including hiring (my interest) whereas you don't seem to offer any insight or value - just negativity. Doesn't matter because most people don't expect much from FI anyways...

Now you "try" real hard..

Hey, thanks for showing your professionalism by calling me a d!ck...

I'll go ahead and put you in the "gullible" category..Bet you voted for Obama also...You will believe anything

Latest resources

Back