Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
capt. megadeth said:
Actually.......yes!

For all those opposed to an in-house.....I understand that ALPA has more resources, but you gotta start with baby steps. Sure in the beginning it will not be what ALPA is, but was ALPA what it is today in the beginning? What is essential to success in any union is the leadership. If you have a bunch of pansies, of course it won't work. If you have a good solid foundation and guys/gals with ba!!s and great leadership, eventually it will be good. The problem these days is that too many people are strictly out for themselves only which creates a divided pilot group which is exactly what management jerks off to thinking about every night.

So from the pilots, who signed off on the pay rates side letter a couple of years ago? I thought that the rates in the side letter were only for 18 months? Do you have new rates for the larger aircraft (70 seat)?

Texx said:
So from the pilots, who signed off on the pay rates side letter a couple of years ago? I thought that the rates in the side letter were only for 18 months? Do you have new rates for the larger aircraft (70 seat)?

I don't know. I don't work at an airline with 70 seat airplanes.

SKYWEST pilots 18 month TA expired Dec. 31, 2004!!!!!!!

Yeah the new rates are as embarassing as the old rates. this is where we got ourselves over the barrell with the 50-99......................

50-99 SEAT PAY

cpt. 5 years 65.25/hr 10 years $75.98 18 years $92.87
Fo. 5 years 39.02 10 years $40.23 (topped out)

100-159 SEAT PAY

CPT. 5 YEARS $100.21 10 YEARS 105.98 18 YEARS+ 120.65
FO. 5 YEARS $56.32(TOPS OUT 5TH YEAR)

Texx said:
I thought you guys had a in-house union?

Can your in-house union represent a pilot that is having certificate action by the FAA?

Will your management supply a lawyer to fight for him if something goes wrong?
(TSA, sexual harassment etc...)

Yes and Yes......anything else?

Halo_RJdriver said:
SKYWEST pilots 18 month TA expired Dec. 31, 2004!!!!!!!

Yeah the new rates are as embarassing as the old rates. this is where we got ourselves over the barrell with the 50-99......................

50-99 SEAT PAY

cpt. 5 years 65.25/hr 10 years $75.98 18 years $92.87
Fo. 5 years 39.02 10 years $40.23 (topped out)

100-159 SEAT PAY

CPT. 5 YEARS $100.21 10 YEARS 105.98 18 YEARS+ 120.65
FO. 5 YEARS $56.32(TOPS OUT 5TH YEAR)

Last I heard mgt agreed to change the 50-99 seat rate to be aircraft specific (CRJ200/700), the turboprop rate will be changed to EMB-120 and the 100-159 seat rate will be removed.

Latest resources

Back