• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The End of Flightinfo.com?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The end Flightinfo.com???? Say it isn't true. I read this forum for the entertainment value. It's better than the supermarket Tabloids.

Wow, I don't even fly 121 and I know Mesa sucks. Johnny O tried a hostile takeover of my company and earned my ever lasting hatred of Mesa. Plus they have the gall to charge $50 to interview at a friction JOB FAIR!!!

Screw Johnny O and Mesa Sucks! Big Donkey members, sucks hard. Oh, and screw you sayrejm, whatever that means (is it terrorist for sux ballz?).

Fly safe, (even Mesa)

gp

screw me??? what I say? I just was responding to The Palm who said it did not saying anything about Mesa when in fact it indirectly does say something about Mesa along with all the others. I was only pointing that out. People should read for comprehension and not just skim quickly through the forum and then post smack.

screw me??? what I say? I just was responding to The Palm who said it did not saying anything about Mesa when in fact it indirectly does say something about Mesa along with all the others. I was only pointing that out. People should read for comprehension and not just skim quickly through the forum and then post smack.

Oh, and before someone reads that wrong, I wasn't talking about the palm when I say people should read for comprehension. After rereading I see it might sound that way. Anyway, someone take this shovel away before this hole gets deeper.

I heard of a guy who had an ex girlfriend who is a FA at MEsaba turn him in for having "drinking" as a hobby. The pilot was brought into the cheif pilots office and told it was unprofessional......blaw blaw blaw.....f...ing rediculous.

Don't yall have your own forums to bitch about company stuff?

End of flightinfo.com because of ASA's policy on social media? If ASA shut its doors tomorrow, this website would still be here. There is plenty left to bitch about.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back