The End of Flightinfo.com?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

the palm

ASA just posted a new "Social Media" policy which basically prohibits their employees from bashing them on forums like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Since Flightinfo is basically an ASA complaint forum we could be held accountable for less than complimentary posts about ASA from now on.

Doesn't say anything about MESA though, so just to be clear.....

Mesa sucks!

a) It's anonymous b) Didn't see me ... DIDN'T DO IT c) Get a search Warrant d) Mesa did it

Don't worry ASA. We won't let the world know about your latest scheduling practices and fatigue harassment policies. Your secret is safe with us.

Thanks for all you do out there in the GO.

yea it does say something about Mesa... its says not to say bad things about our competitors...

Wow, I don't even fly 121 and I know Mesa sucks. Johnny O tried a hostile takeover of my company and earned my ever lasting hatred of Mesa. Plus they have the gall to charge $50 to interview at a friction JOB FAIR!!!

Screw Johnny O and Mesa Sucks! Big Donkey members, sucks hard. Oh, and screw you sayrejm, whatever that means (is it terrorist for sux ballz?).

Fly safe, (even Mesa)

gp

ASA sucks it sucks bad

By the way, I'm pretty sure the speech ban is because non pilots view facebook and other sites and they might get the wrong ideas when a pilot says things like oh boy let me tell you about my day...... places like flightinfo where it's mostly pilots probably doesn't matter, they know we're talking smack among ourselves anyways. Right Mr C.P?

Last edited:
the palm;2023338[B said:
]ASA just posted a new "Social Media" policy which basically prohibits their employees from bashing them on forums like Facebook, Twitter, etc.[/B] Since Flightinfo is basically an ASA complaint forum we could be held accountable for less than complimentary posts about ASA from now on.

Mesa sucks!

What you don't know is that every airline and every other company out there has this in their employee policy manual and contracts. No one bothers to read the fine print. Nothing new here.

ASA just posted a new "Social Media" policy which basically prohibits their employees from bashing them on forums like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Since Flightinfo is basically an ASA complaint forum we could be held accountable for less than complimentary posts about ASA from now on.

Mesa sucks!

Instead of people bashing the company they work for and whining about things they should either quit or become involved to better the places for themselves and all. I find those that are the worst complainers do the least to help out. At Skywest we have a handfull of pilots that are the worst of the worst complainers and spew how we need ALPA but a few months ago when others suggested to them to lets get a drive going again the complainers said they were too busy and they didn't have the time to lead the drive. It just cracks me up. I have a good friend that complains about every politician but he isn't even registered to vote in any election. You types are just hilarious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back