• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The end of Delta Airlines begins?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably the best post I have ever read on FI, or any other board for that matter... While this post is about SWA/Airtran, It could easily be about Delta/Northwest, UAL/CAL or USAir/AWA.... We need to learn who we should all be fighting... And it's not each other...

Thanks!

Uh, sorry OYS, but please pay closer attention. This discussion was about Dan Roman only taking SWA posters to task for stupid things said. Every airline represented on this forum has posters that can be mean-spirited, uninformed, say stupid things, or just plain nasty, etc. Every one of them. However, Dan only seems to chastise SWA posters when they transgress in his eyes.

YOU, in this context, were my example of other airlines' people saying stupid or mean-spirited things (the thread where you took pleasure in our Q3 "loss"). And thank you, by the way, for jumping in right on cue, to prove my point, and also to repeat your "facts," that were, in fact, misinformed.

Bubba

No, you pay attention. SWA now has financial pressures thanks to fewer hedges, and a culture that was tarnished when your management intervened in the SLI. You aren't a LCC anymore because fuel now dictates your quarters, not you dictating the prices for all of the other carriers like you used to after 9-11. Don't count on automatic success like you used to have, and slamming your culture sure didn't help.

Godspeed!

OYS

No, you pay attention. SWA now has financial pressures thanks to fewer hedges, and a culture that was tarnished when your management intervened in the SLI. You aren't a LCC anymore because fuel now dictates your quarters, not you dictating the prices for all of the other carriers like you used to after 9-11. Don't count on automatic success like you used to have, and slamming your culture sure didn't help.

Godspeed!

OYS

Pay attention to what? To something we weren't even talking about? Do you even READ the conversation on a thread before you chime in? Or do you just see a poster you know to be a SWA guy, and jump in with a random, anti-SWA anedcote?

Thanks again. I'll certainly say this about you--you're nothing if not predictable.

Bubba

Pay attention to what? To something we weren't even talking about? Do you even READ the conversation on a thread before you chime in? Or do you just see a poster you know to be a SWA guy, and jump in with a random, anti-SWA anedcote?

Thanks again. I'll certainly say this about you--you're nothing if not predictable.

Bubba

If you want a disscussion with someone that is NOT on topic for the thread, then why don't you PM him? Read the title of the thread, and then try to type something close. Also, tone your cockiness down, you fly to Lubbock.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back