Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Early News on Obama's Aviation Picks - Scary Mary returns to power?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

~~~^~~~

The Early News on Obama's DOT & FAA picks

[FONT=Tahoma, Ariel, Lucida]Boyd's HotFlash ....[/FONT]

http://www.aviationplanning.com/asrc1.htm

He writes that former Clinton appointees are coming back, notably Frederica Pena and Jane Garvey. Also, he points out the default position for our President Elect is "how'd Bill run this place?"

IMHO some of Bill's Administration worked pretty well, but then again you have the failings that resulted in 9/11.

(edited to avoid a repost of copyrighted material)

Last edited:
My God, he needs take some drugs for those metaphor attacks!

The inaccuracies in that article are just mind-blowing.

I voted for McCain (as did most of TN), so understand, I'm not an Obama supporter, and those possible appointments DO concern me, but that guy obviously has an axe to grind, as several of his statements are made in ignorance, if not just outright falsehood.

Not impressed.

If the US takes a terrorist attack again, most likely it is going to come into our nation through a gateway controlled by a DOT Administrator. It might be a truck inspection, or a container ship, or God forbid, another attack against our fellow crewmembers.

These are important jobs.

Last edited:
Lear - People rise to the position when called by their President.

Last edited:
On the other hand, Lizzie Dole who gave us flight crews going through security with passengers and random drug and alcohol is out of a job.

No fins, you're right, I was being trite, just as a way to inject a little humor in an otherwise humorless situation.

I agree, it seems the old regime is coming home to roost, but was anyone really expecting anything different? Other than more taxes for people in the 80k+ income range?

Latest resources

Back