Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The damning attitude of the 65% group at Skywest thats hurting the industry....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is the light maybe....hopefully... beginning to flicker?[/quote]

I seriously doubt it, as it may affect upgrade times and management could put out a memo saying no more growth if a Union is voted in.

Trojan

is the light maybe....hopefully... beginning to flicker?

I seriously doubt it, as it may affect upgrade times and management could put out a memo saying no more growth if a Union is voted in.

Trojan[/QUOTE]

ding, ding, ding....we have a winner!

My dad is an X Usair guy who paid union dues, and he says "ALPA is a great organization but is a crappy union".... enough said, I voted NO.

You mean your dad voted no.

As a OO pilot ALPA is a great organization... you get all the bennies without the cost.....

Most people, like pilots, are not content with status quo motivators. In other words, the mindet is....

What have you done for me lately....

Like a parent who gets a car for their teenager. After a while, the gratitude of getting the car is gone.... It is no longer a motivator. Soon the teenager whats something else....

I can only imagine the new kinds on the block who show up to fly the Shiney CRJ. The glass, TCAS, EGPWS, terrian map, radar... on and on.... are just now....you know...whatever....(expected?)

However, years ago, pilots had to fly the jets and props without these aids. And the accident rate was higher. But all the bells and whistles are there now so 20 something wunderkinds with attitude can show up and easily fly a critwing and tell the very organization that advocated pilot safety to phcuk off....

You are real gem.....

Last edited:
You mean your dad voted no.

As a OO pilot ALPA is a great organization... you get all the bennies without the cost.....

Most people, like pilots, are not content with status quo motivators. In other words, the mindet is....

What have you done for me lately....

Like a parent who gets a car for their teenager. After a while, the gratitude of getting the car is gone.... It is no longer a motivator. Soon the teenager whats something else....

I can only imagine the new kinds on the block who show up to fly the Shiney CRJ. The glass, TCAS, EGPWS, terrian map, radar... on and on.... are just now....you know...whatever....(expected?)

However, years ago, pilots had to fly the jets and props without these aids. And the accident rate was higher. But all the bells and whistles are there now so 20 something wunderkinds with attitude can show up and easily fly a critwing and tell the very organization that advocated pilot safety to phcuk off....

You are real gem.....

You must be a pleasure to fly with.

You must be a pleasure to fly with.

C'mon... you can come up with something better... or would you like me to make it easier and placate your desire to freeload....

ALPA will continue to advocate safety... do you think EGPWS, TCAS, etc.. are it... is everything to be done....finished?

So why not support the group that supports you?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back