• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Company Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...Cessna Citation Bravo that provides an optimum blend of performance, payload and value. Its range covers virtually all the continental United States...

So does a King Air A90...just depends on how many fuel stops you're willing to make!

Honestly, I hope this company makes a go of it, is successful and they hire a bunch of pilot's. It's just the marketing folks that crack me up!:D

2000Flyer

There are many small fractional companies offering their services in the same fashion as "The Company Jet". Just most pilots tend to only know about Net Jets, Citation Shares, Flight Options and Flex Jet.

This is definitely nothing new. Our company has been successful running a fractional share program in Citationjets. It works well if the owners are all in the same geographical region. Our owners all live within 100 miles of each other and stay within the southwest for business trips, just venturing further out for family vacations.

This is a niche program. I wish them the best of luck, but this business is next to impossible with so few aircraft.

How is it next to impossible? Our company is proof that it can be done successfully.

O.K. English, the suspense is killing me. who do you work for, are they hiring and is SFO a crew base?

thanks,

john

Latest resources

Back