• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The "Captain" has competition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't wait to see how many people tear into this guy for a blatant disregard of safety and regs.

Don't be so quick to judge. Embry-Riddle is a top notch aeronautical university with highly trained instructors. Any pilot attending or graduating this exceptioal instutution should be able, theoretically, to break any FAR they choose. You see, they are trained and prepared for most any type of flying, and those neat maneuvers you see are all performed safely by a highly trained professional. FBO and 91 "pilots" should not try this at home.

What's the big deal? Looks like he was doing a spin or something. What bugs me more than anything is the music these choads listen to now a days! That song on his blog has got to be the worst so far. Makes me think of the retards on "Saved by the Bell" or something. That's not even music! I'm sick of seeing folks trying to bust people on the regs. I'm bustin em on the gayness factor. Embry Riddle kids, if your gonna make a video or a website, put some real f-ckin music on it.

Sorry, I am a music snob.

Amish RakeFight said:
Don't be so quick to judge. Embry-Riddle is a top notch aeronautical university with highly trained instructors. Any pilot attending or graduating this exceptioal instutution should be able, theoretically, to break any FAR they choose. You see, they are trained and prepared for most any type of flying, and those neat maneuvers you see are all performed safely by a highly trained professional. FBO and 91 "pilots" should not try this at home.

Sarcasm aside, any student that only trains at Riddle will have a hard time adjusting to places outside of the bubble. There is so much hand holding and coddling that they are churning out FO's not pilots. It was not until I was in my commercial training that I realized that people actually went flying for reasons other then training. Imagine my surprise. For example, standing in line to get permission to go on my long XC for commercial from the flight supervisor. Where is the PIC decsion making there. I was denied several times from going to Marathon (in the keys) because the winds at Key West were forcast to gust over 15 knots.

I don't think its Riddle that makes these pilots into wannabe aerobats, there was some pre existing character flaw and they just happen to be in airplanes. You see the same behavior on motorcycles, cars.. anything really. It just so happens that Riddle attracts a lot of students that have the entitlement complex.

Oh god... a spin entry... that's so dangerous... somebody call his momma.

Latest resources

Back